October 9, 2008

Hugh Hefner Confirms His Romance With Holly Is Over

Hugh Hefner is about his split from Girls Next Door star Holly Madison.

"I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly," said Hefner Usmagazine.com exclusively.

After the break-up, "I have been road kill a few weeks ago," he said.

A persistent tension in the relationship was Holly's desire to have children.
"We tried to have a baby earlier this year and it did not work," he said. "It
became very depressed. "

Do these stars look after the break better?

Madison, 28, confirmed the breakdown of HEF, 82, Tuesday.

"HEF and I are not together," she said TMZ.com cameras.

But, she said, she, Kendra Wilkinson, Bridget Marquardt and are "always turning things together. We're having fun."

In their sixth season ahead, she added, "It will be even better. We love season five, but I think every season is better."

Check out these pictures of sexy stars conjunction with Playboy mini-games!

Madison's new comments come days after HEF reports refusal of a division.

"It's all rumors without question. We have just completed our fifth season, and we are still together and just signed on a sixth season, that we start shooting the new year, "Hefner said last week at FOX REALLY Awards Show registration in Hollywood , According to Fox News. "There is a certain May transitions of the relationship if we will see."

Last month, Hefner has confirmed to Usmagazine.com that he and Madison's relationship was "in transition".

"It is still my friend," he said. "Now, what will last? I do not think something lasts forever.

"I love you, but you know, she wants to marry and have children. This is not quite in the cards for me, "he adds. "So there must be a certain reality exists."